WHAT CAUSES CLOGGED TOILETS?
There are a variety of things that can lead to clogs that you may not realize, including:
- “Flushable” Wipes
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper Towels
- Cotton Balls
Anything that isn’t waste or toilet paper should not be flushed down the toilet. However, sometimes toilets clog for other reasons, too. The problem may exist further down your sewer line. Here are some other reasons you may experience some clogs:
- You’re using too much toilet paper
- Your toilet isn’t powerful enough
- Your drain line is clogged
- There’s not enough water in your tank
- There’s hard water build-up
- Your toilet is older and reaching the end of its useful life
- Corroded pipes have blocked normal flow
- Roots have broken into the main sewer line
No matter the cause, a toilet clog can be a huge inconvenience that you should address quickly before the problem worsens. If you notice your toilet experiences frequent clogs and a plunger just doesn’t do the trick anymore, then it may be time to look at a toilet repair or replacement. Contact Leak Finders to go over all your repair and installation or replacement options with you.
CONTACT LEAK FINDERS TODAY FOR ALL YOUR TOILET REPAIR AND INSTALLATION NEEDS IN RICHMOND, VA
For immediate toilet repair and installation solutions, contact Leak Finders today. We are your friendly, professional Richmond, VA plumbing company with years of experience repairing and installing toilets. Get back to a normal routine with trusted and timely toilet solutions from Leak Finders.